We want all patients to have their best possible oral health. We know many do not have dental insurance so we offer the Smile Program. The Smile Program is a membership discount program designed to make dental care more affordable for those with no dental insurance.
The Punta Gorda Dental Care Smile Program Offers:
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductible
- No Claims Forms
- No Pre-Authorization
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- No Waiting Periods
- Immediate Eligibility
Costs shown are annual based on 12 months from the purchase date:
- Single Membership: $159.00
- Dual Membership: $259.00 (2 family members*)
- Tri-Family: $359.00 (3 family members*)
- Family Membership: $429.00 (4 or more family members*)
* Family members include spouses, children 7 to 18 years of age and children aged 19 to 23 who are enrolled in a full-time post-secondary education school. *
Problem focused exams (D0140)
Periodic or Comprehensive Exam – 1 per year (D0120, D0150)
Intraoral – Complete Series- 1 every 3 years (D0210)
Intraoral – Periapical (D220, D230)
Bitewings – 1 set per year (D274)
- Oral Cancer Screening – 1 per year (D0431)
- This is a dental membership plan, NOT a dental insurance plan.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with any other dental plan, cash discounts or previous treatments.
- It cannot be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- It cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- It cannot be used for referrals to specialists.
- It cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- It cannot be used for costs of dental care which are covered under auto or medical insurance.
- Plan fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.